We understand that some people might want to avoid contact with other people because of the virus spreading throughout the United States.
We are planning ahead and offering various solutions to meet our clients needs. We can prepare your return electronically without you needing to come into the office. We offer consultations via Skype, phone appointments, and we have a client portal were you can send documents to us securely. We can send the completed tax return back to you by email, our portal, or through the regular mail.
The portal can also be for people who are busy and do not have much time to come into the office or people who are out of the local area.
In case the government shuts down local business, due to the virus, we will continue to operate remotely and will be available via email and the telephone to meet your needs and answer your questions.
Here are some recommendations from Homeland Security.
Before a Pandemic
- Store a two week supply of water and food.
- Periodically check your regular prescription drugs to ensure a continuous supply in your home.
- Have any nonprescription drugs and other health supplies on hand, including pain relievers,
stomach remedies, cough and cold medicines, fluids with electrolytes, and vitamins.
- Get copies and maintain electronic versions of health records from doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other sources and store them, for personal reference. Get help accessing electronic health records.
- Talk with family members and loved ones about how they would be cared for if they got sick, or what will be needed to care for them in your home.
During a Pandemic
- Limit the Spread of Germs and Prevent Infection
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick.
- Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.